About the Role
Due to growth, we are seeking a Quantity Surveyor for the construction of a new projects in Dublin City. The candidate will be a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 4-7 years’ experience and have a background in commercial building.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities
- Preparation of internal costs / value reports on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and management of subcontractors, suppliers and material procurement schedules.
- Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with client.
- Budget control / materials management / valuations
- Preparation of cost reports and projections.
- Ability to negotiate with subcontractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
- Preparing monthly cost analysis reports for monthly management meetings.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- Experience working on residential projects with Developer/Builders
- Have at least 4-7 years’ experience.
- Experience in pricing projects, working autonomously or within a team.
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
- Good client relationship skills.
Desirable Skills/Attributes for Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Excel with a keen interest to develop further skills.
- Good communicator and analytical capabilities.
- Willingness to show initiative and drive in addition to being a team player.
- Well-presented and professional with a flexible approach to work.
To be considered for the Quantity Surveyor role, click apply below.
We look forward to hearing from you!