At M.B. McNamara Construction Ltd, we have a reputation for delivering high quality spaces where people can live and work. Be it our experienced residential team delivering high quality homes for people and families to live or our experienced commercial team delivering state of the art hotel, work and leisure spaces.
About the Role
Due to growth, we are seeking a Quantity Surveyor for the construction of a new projects in Dublin City. The candidate will be a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 4-7 years’ experience and have a background in commercial building.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities
- Preparation of internal costs / value reports on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and management of subcontractors, suppliers and material procurement schedules.
- Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with client.
- Budget control / materials management / valuations
- Preparation of cost reports and projections.
- Ability to negotiate with subcontractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
- Preparing monthly cost analysis reports for monthly management meetings.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics.
- Experience working on residential projects with Developer/Builders
- Have at least 4-7 years’ experience.
- Experience in pricing projects, working autonomously or within a team.
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
- Good client relationship skills.
Desirable Skills/Attributes for Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Excel with a keen interest to develop further skills.
- Good communicator and analytical capabilities.
- Willingness to show initiative and drive in addition to being a team player.
- Well-presented and professional with a flexible approach to work.
To be considered for the Quantity Surveyor role, click apply below.
We look forward to hearing from you!